Schedule a Workshop
The Five Freedoms Project provides customized professional development workshops, based on request and availability.
Workshop themes include, but need not be limited to, the following subjects:
- Leadership Development for K-12 principals
- Understanding the Individual and Organizational Change Process
- Teaching about the First Amendment
- Strengthening Student Voice
- Rethinking School Governance Structures
- Providing Responsive Facilitation/Pedagogy
- Building Collaborative Learning Communities
- Implementing a Structure of Shared Decision-Making
To learn more, or to schedule a workshop, submit a letter of inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.